You can (and should) read all of the fine print below but I’m going to sum it up for you here!
1. Some of my posts may be sponsored. I honestly only work with companies that I can feel comfortable supporting and sharing with you all. Good or bad, they are my opinions.
2. I will always come straight out and say if my posts are sponsored or not. It will usually be listed at the top of the post.
3. I use affiliate links in a lot of posts. Everyone has their hustle, y’all. Basically, if you click on my links and purchase anything, I get a small amount of commission.
4. If I get any free products, I’ll use “c/o” for “courtesy of”.
5. All of the content on this blog is mine. If you want to use anything, please talk to me first!
6. Please consult your medical doctor before doing anything listed. That includes, but is not limited to, any health or fitness tips, medical advice, nutritional tips, etc.
This policy is valid from 02 June 2018
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Ashley Cardoza. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
More Fine Print:
Information on this website may be copied for personal use only with the permission of the owner. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without the prior written permission of the author. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed to the following email: email@example.com.
Information on this website may be a part of affiliate programs. This means that if you make a purchase or click on certain links through this site, I may make a commission. All opinions will be my own. All affiliate advertisements will be labelled as such at the bottom of the post.